Saturday and Today's mail! Helluva Haul!

Cano Collector

Bench Warmer
First Saturday's mail:

1 of 9 Graded PSA 10
cjgem.jpg

Emmy #1/5
Palmer1of5.jpg

#/10
stanback10.jpg

Then today's stuff:

#2/5
henryemmy-1.jpg

#2/3
chambers2of3.jpg

20/20
hawkpatch.jpg

#1/10
lt10.jpg

#13/15
taylor15.jpg

#/50 (Add in cheapie)
stanton50.jpg

Got a good deal on a 5 box mini case of the 2006 NFL Playoffs.
Not bad, but DEFINATELY NOT GREAT!

#/150
bwill.jpg

#/150
jacobs.jpg

#/150
tambahali.jpg

Now the better cards from the break

#/100
colstongold.jpg

#7/150 (RC auto & Jersey #)
Tavaris.jpg

#/20
Westy.jpg

Great cards, I also bid on that Carson emmy and nearly hit the BIN on the Henry but could not, check back 2 hours later and you hit it. Great mail and we should have a Who Dey forum to work out ebay things like how the Seachickens do

Great cards, I also bid on that Carson emmy and nearly hit the BIN on the Henry but could not, check back 2 hours later and you hit it. Great mail and we should have a Who Dey forum to work out ebay things like how the Seachickens do

I agree! Between me, you, Andy and Barry Sanders=GOAT we should have enough for our own forum.

I got the Emmy Henry because I have the auto version too and they look nice next to each other.
That Carson Emmy went CHEAP!!! I got it to go with the Emmy patch I have too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree! Between me, you, Andy and Barry Sanders=GOAT we should have enough for our own forum.

I got the Emmy Henry because I have the auto version too and they look nice next to each other.
That Carson Emmy went CHEAP!!!

Yeah, I was out of town at the time. I was the leading bidder for a while and when I was outbid I tried rebidding on a Blackberry, but it was unsuccessful :(

Really cool stuff... def interested in the Jacobs auto. What is that playoff set called? :clap:

Love the Bengals mail. You had some great patches on those playoffs you picked up too. Than the mini case break was pretty good too. So all in all I say a great couple days of mail.

Love the Bengals mail. You had some great patches on those playoffs you picked up too. Than the mini case break was pretty good too. So all in all I say a great couple days of mail.

I guess after everyone's opinions the case was not as bad as I thought. I guess w/o Bengals I feel down about it and the numbering on most of the inserts is higher than I like even tho the BV is not bad

Back