Racing Sadler wrecks; Stenhouse close to N'wide title

S

SCF Sports News

Joey Logano picked up his ninth Nationwide Series win of the season, and a wreck by Elliott Sadler helped Ricky Stenhouse Jr. move a big step closer toward a second championship.

More...

Would have been nice to see Sadler, and Stenhouse Jr fight it out for the championship at the last race of the year. Ricky needs to finish 16th, or better to win the championship, but stranger things have happened. Over-looked in tonights race was the great job Joey Logano did winning his 9th race of the year, which is a pretty impressive feat, regardless what Randy thinks, lol! :nana:

Over-looked in tonights race was the great job Joey Logano did winning his 9th race of the year, which is a pretty impressive feat, regardless what Randy thinks, lol! :nana:

Funny you should mention that...!!!

I was just telling my wife that Joey can win in the Junior League, but when it comes to playing with the big boys...he sucks! (for lack of a better word).

...and...let me say this one last time (although I'm sure I'll say it many more times...) Busch Whackers stay home! These guys are racing for a Championship... let them race... don't try to steal their thunder!!!

...and not sure why the reporters are reporting it's a two man race for the Championship, when Austin Dillon is only 25 points out of first (5 points behind Sadler). Crap...is it possible a rookie will when it all this year?

Back