right place, right time, no hit...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
alright, found these BINs on eBay, dont figure they were up too long...

38 - 2006 SP Authentic RC Lot - Rocky McIntosh, Antoine Bethea, Daryn Colledge, Ray Edwards, Stephen Tulloch, DeDe Dorsey, and others...

71 - 2007 SP Authentic RC Lot - Jason Snelling, Dashon Goldson, Melvin Bullitt, Justin Harrell, Jon Beason, Stewart Bradley, and others....

50 - 2008 SP Authentic RC Lot - Lynell Hamilton, Kregg Lumpkin, Caleb Hanie, Tom Zbikowski, and others...

98 - 2009 SP Authentic RC Lot - John Parker Wilson, Louis Murphy, Bradley Fletcher, LaRod Stephens Howling, Lardarius Webb, and others

not too shabby for $51...i passed on his 05 lot cause im not a fan of the design :salut: but it got snatched up shortly after i bought the 'good' ones...

once labor stuff gets settled i should be ready to launch...once all these are put in toploaders ill have over a monster full of SPA RCs or AUs alone...already have complete RC sets of 07 and 08, probably just a few short of the 2009 set now as ive got like 120 of those already floating around...hopefully i find some set collectors or something :pray: and hopefully this labor crap gets settled soon cause im out of paypal...

Feel free to put all the Illini guys in a lot, and I'll buy it off you. I know you already had Walter Young and Aaron Moorehead.

let me know who and what year :wall: i dont know them off the top of my head, i do have 2 more J Leman AUs though :wall:

and by 'no hit' i mean no special serial numbers :doh:

shoot me a pm on the cowboys...I have already bought some off you in the past....but I think there are a few that I still don't have....lmk man...nice buys!!!

Here's the list. I guess out of this lot the only one to look for is Will Davis

2003 - Walter Young; Aaron Moorehead
2005 - Kelvin Hayden
2008 - J Leman (au); Rashard Mendenhall (jsy/au)
2009 - Vontae Davis (au); Will Davis
2010 - Mike Hoomanawanui; Arrelious Benn (jsy/au)

You got 250 SPA rookies for $50? What a fire sale.

yeah, i usually offer $0.15-$0.25 for commons when i go on buying sprees, but when i ran the numbers on the 08s and saw the Hanie in there i just went and started hitting BINs on the more recent stuff, like i said, passed on the 05s because im not a fan of the design and not much in there that is desired...there wasnt a list up on the 06s, and for the price i didnt care who was in the 09s

im expecting a huge opening when i do the store because of the amount of SPAs ive been snagging...

my last purchase was the RC sets from 07 and 08 (200 cards) for $85 :shock: and i get the occassional 5-10 card lot off eBay

Back