REMOVED 2000 fleer chad pennington genuine coverage nostalgic rookie jersey card

nuhuskers24

Bench Warmer
This is for a 2000 fleer tradition chad pennington genuine coverage nostalgic rookie jersey card # 1gc. jersey is solid green and books for $40 with up arrows as of the august beckett.

*this will end at 10 pm cst on sunday august 22

*need to get at least 3 offers. may make an exception to this if there is a good offer.

*looking for a football autograph(1 card) from 2006 to present with comparable price.

Let the offers begin.

you cannot just ask for one card in return, you have to be willing to accept multiple cards in 24 hour trades.

Rules said:
Maximum cards: (again you have the option of setting a max # of cards for offers to contain, but this number may not be less than 3)

either adapt to the rules, or I'll close this thread. Post your decision here.

ewilkens said:
you cannot just ask for one card in return, you have to be willing to accept multiple cards in 24 hour trades.

either adapt to the rules, or I'll close this thread. Post your decision here.

then close it. and for the record. this rule is STUPID!
so you can't do it my one card for your one card? so one has to be willing to trade 1 card with a book value of $40 for 8 $5 cards?

nuhuskers24 said:
so you can't do it my one card for your one card? I'm not going to trade my 1 card for three cards with lower book values that combined bv is similar. the below posts states the same as mine? did he rec the same post to change his?

http://www.sportscardfreaks.com/for...8-99-spx-finite-dirk-nowitzki-rc-bv-60-a.html

if you're only looking for a 1 for 1 trade, the 24 hour trade forum is probably not for you. This is just to make easy deals if you're not picky about what you receive. And yes the other thread received the exact same post as yours.

Back