Redwing40's Mail Days!

Whoever you're trading with, or buying from, is doing it right. I've never been a fan of tape on toploaders but using painter tape is a great idea. No sticky residue all over your toploaders, and it still keeps your hockey cards from sliding out. I'm sure this is something that's been used for years, but I've never received a package taped up with it. Also, I put all cards in team bags so no tape is necessary.

Nice cards, too, by the way.

I landed these from new member redwings195 for his first trade here, Another Smith RC and a nice Lidstrom GU, I always liked the look of the 02-03 Exclusives, Thanks Chris!

I hate brutalized toploaders...ive seen some crazy shipping ****ods in my day, the most interesting may have been the cardboard box that holds a bar of soap, yesterday I had about 10 feet of saran wrap...the masking tape is ok, I don't use tape at all on the cases, ill tape the team bag shut with scotch tape so it isn't terrible to get into, there is some tape out there that is frequently used that doesn't cut with a fingernail...

that own the game im guessing looks way different when holding than when on the scanner, but it still pops

Got another one in this past weekend and forgot to scan it, a 07-08 UD Drew Miller drafted by the Ducks, but signed with the Red Wings as a free agent, His brother Ryan Miller plays for the St. Louis Blues, A nice pick up for the Wings, fast, and plays a nice 4th line, His RC made my Red Wings player ever collection, I have way to many to go. :LOL:

The other card is a promo card from The Games of Thrones, I got this in a First season box set, I thought it was cool and threw it in a top loader, I think the books and the Show are cool, so just want to show it off :p Supposed to be the original concept skech of the White Walkers for the show

Got these from a Box Break, the Datsyuk is #16/150 and the Rookie Anthology Nyquist is my 3rd one, Think I will keep it this time around :) Nashville Hits are up for grabs

Back