Redeemed the UnRedeemable. Big help from Kelly

BrownieBites

Bench Warmer
Ok to make a long story short... kelly helped me out 10fold. not only did he help me by paying the guy on ebay who wouldn't take american money orders but he wouldn't accept my payment for the card... here's the card he helped me acquire.

Mad Props to you and many "blessings" come to your house in the near future hopefully :) (by ways of me :))

Krussell.jpg

And the non redeemable... I was told by many people that this card would never show up to my door and I might as well tell topps what card i wanted in return for it.

Well here it is, IN HAND...

Lofa Tatupu

SB Ticket. AUTO!!!
Tatupu.jpg

I had many other mail come in but I have to leave for work now. many comments appreciated!!! If you are interested in the tatupu I am hard for cash as I'm getting a house. LMK what you can offer and I'll see what I can do. I know many people are looking for that pretty card!

Very nice pickup on that hockey card... and that Lofa is just :drool: drool-ishus!!!

I'm sure it would be way out of my price range, but that's a Chris card if I ever saw one. Too bad he's being a hermit. I texted him that the site was back up...

Back