Recent Reds Memorabilia Pickups

Hey everyone. I was able to finally add a couple more pieces to my memorabilia collection. The Jay Bruce jersey finally comes to me. I was supposed to get one back a couple months ago when he was scheduled for a signing, but it was cancelled. This one worked out better because it was actually cheaper then when I bought the first Jersey I was going to get signed and returned. The auction also include an autographed Heritage Rookie as well. I was also able to pick up a good deal on the Johnny Cueto and Jay Bruce mini's as well. Here are some pictures.

100_0782.jpg

100_0788.jpg

100_0789.jpg

100_0787.jpg

Thank you to everyone for looking :salut:

Very nice Bruce. I am so confused about Cueto. That auto looks like the one on his Just card, but nothing like the one on Topps Chrome

very nice Bruce stuff!!

Thank you

Very nice Bruce. I am so confused about Cueto. That auto looks like the one on his Just card, but nothing like the one on Topps Chrome

Thanks man. As far as the Cueto. It was signed when him and Bruce were in Sarasota. I believe when he was in the minors thats how he signed with just Johnny. Now he seems to be signing J.Cueto. I dunno at least thats what ive noticed over looking at his autograph stuff.

Back