Recent Mail (Cason, Henry, etc.)

sffanmike25

Bench Warmer
casonhenrymail.jpg

*stumbles into own thread*

Catching up on some mail, as I found these waiting in the mail pile from when I was out of town for a couple weeks. The Henry came from DLP, one of three redemptions I still have with them. Just in time for him to experience the same fate as Mike Bell, since it looks like he's being outplayed by White and Johnson in TN. The Cason press pass auto /25 completes this: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/sffanmike25/Antoine Cason/casongridirongraphset.jpg
The rest is just the norm from me, the Patrick coming from some packs of TC. Details below:

-Antoine Cason 08 Classics Auto
-Antoine Cason 08 Press Pass GG Auto /25
-Antoine Cason 08 Press Pass Legends Plate Auto 1/1 (1/4)
-Chris Henry 07 Absolute RPM Materials Auto/jsy
-Allen Patrick 08 Topps Chrome Auto

Thanks for stopping in. :cool:

Nice pickups, Mike. I still wish Cason somehow fell to the Rams in the 2nd. I know that would have stung you, lol.

Nice pickups, Mike. I still wish Cason somehow fell to the Rams in the 2nd. I know that would have stung you, lol.

That would have been horrid. He made a nice pick the other day in zone coverage on Bulger. Looked awful quick for a guy slated to be a step or two slow :lollol:

Pulled a Donnie Avery Topps Chrome Refractor the other day. All yours if you want it, just LMK.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

That would have been horrid. He made a nice pick the other day in zone coverage on Bulger. Looked awful quick for a guy slated to be a step or two slow :lollol:

Pulled a Donnie Avery Topps Chrome Refractor the other day. All yours if you want it, just LMK.

Thanks for the comments everyone.
I think Cason is going to be awesome.

No thanks on the Avery. Not collecting and I'm still mad the Rams didn't take DeSean Jackson. :doh:

Back