Football RB Maroney Has Significant Shoulder Damage

snick103

Bench Warmer
Wow this is the first I have heard about this....anyone know how severe this may be?

RB Maroney Has Significant Shoulder Damage
John Tomase, Boston Herald -

New England Patriots RB Laurence Maroney had offseason shoulder surgery that revealed fairly significant damage, though the long-term impact is unclear. Maroney underwent exploratory surgery that revealed more damage than anticipated, and corrective surgery was performed. The exact nature of his injury is unclear, though it was enough to land Maroney in a sling. Team spokesman Stacey James could not confirm last night if Maroney is taking part in the team’s offseason conditioning program.

snick103 said:
Wow this is the first I have heard about this....anyone know how severe this may be?

RB Maroney Has Significant Shoulder Damage
John Tomase, Boston Herald -

New England Patriots RB Laurence Maroney had offseason shoulder surgery that revealed fairly significant damage, though the long-term impact is unclear. Maroney underwent exploratory surgery that revealed more damage than anticipated, and corrective surgery was performed. The exact nature of his injury is unclear, though it was enough to land Maroney in a sling. Team spokesman Stacey James could not confirm last night if Maroney is taking part in the team’s offseason conditioning program.

From the reading of this article in the Boston Globe...it seems to be not as bad as it sounded...lets hope not, hate to see players get hurt like that and lose their careers.....Frank

Patriots' Maroney should be up and running by start of season - The Boston Globe

I heard about his injury and that he was having surgery. He'll be sidelined for a bit but should be ok. The Patriots better hope so anyways since Dillon is gone.

Back