Hockey Razor Sharp: Daryl Reaugh Steals the Show During Classics Signatures Hockey Break

• Thread starter SCF Sports News
  • Start date
S

SCF Sports News

Daryl "Razor" Reaugh is a cult-like icon in the Dallas area, the voice and face of the Dallas Stars and a former goalie for the Hartford Whalers and Edmonton Oilers who was, for the record, drafted ahead of Patrick Roy. Clearly, though, Razor has saved his best work for the broadcast booth, where he's spent the last 17 years alongside Ralph Strangis forming one of the longest-running, game-calling duos in NHL history.
b.gif

More...

I absolutely loved watching the Panini Unwrapped video in this clip. One of the best card opening videos I've ever seen. What a joy watching ex NHL goalie Daryl “Razor” Reaugh open, and comment on all the different players in this product, and some great stories to go with each player. He really was into it, and looked like he enjoyed the whole experience. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. This is a very nice product, and a wonderful look at past players of the NHL, but the $30 a pack price point is a bit much, considering there are way too many $5 autos on the checklist. I will definitely be looking to pick up some single autos on the secondary market.

Back