2008UpperDeckPremier1.jpg
2008SelectScorecard.jpg

2005AbsoluteMemorabilia1CR.jpg

And the two big ones:

1998SkyBoxThunderSuperRaveTS.jpg

1998 SkyBox Thunder Super Rave Takeo Spikes /25

1997MetalUniversePreciousMetalGems.jpg

1997 Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems /150

never seen that Skybox type on any player...those late 90s serial numbered cards were nearly impossible, especially that low #...

ive got 500 processing at COMC that are due July 27, and ive got 1500 more shipping to them tomorrow :shock: im going to try to carry a $7+ average per card on the site, but my first batch was cheap stuff, and this batch has quite a bit of stuff that is in the $3-$10 range, but i think i sent in enough stuff that was $20+ to cover it...not sure if i sent in any crap you would want though...

I have a feeling that COMC is going to take a huge amount of business from ebay in the coming years. More and more stuff is getting listed there that I haven't seen at affordable prices in years.

Yea thier are a few gadsdens thier i need. I just dont know how much money to add when i wana get cards.
Also how willing are people to Haggle?

Yea thier are a few gadsdens thier i need. I just dont know how much money to add when i wana get cards.
Also how willing are people to Haggle?

People are VERY willing to haggle. I almost always offer at 50% of asking price (lowest you can offer, minimum offer 50 cents), and 8/10 times, the seller accepts.

People are VERY willing to haggle. I almost always offer at 50% of asking price (lowest you can offer, minimum offer 50 cents), and 8/10 times, the seller accepts.

thanks man. But if i'm right you need to have the money in thier before you can offer right?

Back