Ran into a stupid eBayer....

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Guy has a pair of Mount Cody game used autographed cleats on eBay. He has them listed at size 17, but it was pretty well documented that Cody wore size 18 at Alabama. Sent him this question:

"interested in the shoes, but need to know this. Cody wore size 18 shoes at Alabama, these are listed as size 17. Is the 17 a typo?

Please let me know, thanks for your time."

His response:

"You first off insult me with a $100 offer which
doesn't even cover the price of the shoes
themselves, now you're accusing me of forgery
even though I have a picture of him holding them
up in his own hotel room. He wore Nike at
Alabama but at the senior bowl he wore under
armour . You have some balls"

First off, I never made an offer :wall: Second of all, I never said anything about an autograph being forged :wall:

No longer interested in the shoes :snooty:

Nikes normally run small so an 18 in Nike would probably be a 17 in Under Armour. :salut:

Though that guy is a douche and probably paid too much for them

:pray: you stuck him on your blocked bidders list...

and seriously, i couldnt tell you shoe size of anyone, how is that 'common' knowledge :run: stalker

:pray: you stuck him on your blocked bidders list...

and seriously, i couldnt tell you shoe size of anyone, how is that 'common' knowledge :run: stalker

During this time and fall camp there is only so much to talk about. So beat writers need something. They like doing stories on interesting things like biggest shoe size, biggest hands, who has a different talent. teammates who have been best friends for years (David Pollack and David Greene), and others to fill crap in their news paper. For example, people at Clemson know Mallichiah Goodman wears 4XL gloves, but they are too tight on him.

Back