Racing RAISE YOUR DRINKS JR NATION!

yeah yeah yeah... now that we got the 500 out of the way, let's see if Dale Jr TRIES to win any of the other races or will he continue to POINT RACE like he did last year.

I HATE Jimmie Johnson, but at least he TRIES to win... he WANTS to win... Dale Jr is happy finishing in the top ten. True Champions WANT to win.

Wait.. is it too early in the season to start the Dale Jr bashing? lol

Oh yeah baby! NASCAR is back!

yeah yeah yeah... now that we got the 500 out of the way, let's see if Dale Jr TRIES to win any of the other races or will he continue to POINT RACE like he did last year.

I HATE Jimmie Johnson, but at least he TRIES to win... he WANTS to win... Dale Jr is happy finishing in the top ten. True Champions WANT to win.

Wait.. is it too early in the season to start the Dale Jr bashing? lol

Oh yeah baby! NASCAR is back!

Heck, you don't need to win to have a good day Randy! I know how bad our local team wanted to win on a hot Friday night at the dirt ovals in PA, but we were happy with a top 5 or top 10.....until we found out that we would have won the points championship if our driver didn't go out for Indiana Midget/Sprint Weeks.......but when you go up against drivers who have done this for 30+ years with a young adult, you know you had a good day. Enough of going OT for a second, but Jr is happy no matter where he finishes, as long as he tried his hardest and the car is in one piece...but we know now that he has more money to fix those cars he crashed in the Nationwide race!

Back