Football Quinn acquired from Cleveland

snick103

Bench Warmer
Head coach Josh McDaniels has liked QB Brady Quinn for a while, and Quinn will return to the offense he played in while at Notre Dame

The Broncos now get their QB of the future, and the Browns get something for their former first-round

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the Denver Broncos have traded FB Peyton Hillis and two conditional draft choices to the Cleveland Browns for QB Brady Quinn.

http://twitter.com/Jay_Glazer/statuses/10484726078

ya Quinn is garbage as a Browns fan i hated the pick and was always a fan of DA. At least they got a big running back to compliment harrison and get those tough short yards

See I disagree the Browns are HORRIBLE you put Tom Brady on that team he would struggle its all about the system and the right fit and again I do agree there are QBs that are just not NFL QBS ie Harrington,Ryan Leaf,Ect. Brady Quinn will shine in this offense as long as injuries are not a issue. The Broncos are a solid team with good Def something the Browns didnt have along with NO receivers....Only time will really tell

bakemeister52 said:
I hope it works out in Denver but right now he looks like another good college QB but not a good NFL QB!

snick103 said:
See I disagree the Browns are HORRIBLE you put Tom Brady on that team he would struggle its all about the system and the right fit and again I do agree there are QBs that are just not NFL QBS ie Harrington,Ryan Leaf,Ect. Brady Quinn will shine in this offense as long as injuries are not a issue. The Broncos are a solid team with good Def something the Browns didnt have along with NO receivers....Only time will really tell
the Browns were not that bad last year. The biggest problem was Starting a rookie at center. That really set the oline back. The RT position was probably the worst spot on the team. Now that is fixed with Tony Pashos coming in. You see the way the line preformed at the end of the year once Mack got the hang of the system and made the right line calls. Both QBs had bad numbers due to the WRs dropping balls right on their numbers. I do agree Brady would have struggled last year at least the first half until the line gelled. I think his balls would have been more catchable as well. Quinn and Anderson both seemed to panic alot and throw the ball as hard as they could on a 5 yard dump off. I hope he can play well if he gets the nod as the starter. not only so my Quinn collection can go back up in value but also for that 2012 conditional pick to be a 5th not a 7th

Some very good points you made and I agree the line was horrible if a QB doesnt have time to throw it takes him out of his game I will example of Peyton Manning, as good as he is when def get to him he struggles and throws interceptions and is off but when he gets the protection watch out you will get hung out to dry and he will eat you alive.

Another is Favre when he got behind that mammoth Vikings OFF and a decent RB to take off the pressure he really strived but when he is on a line that is hurting or not played much together can you Int,Int,Int.....now granted the Saints got to him alot on the NFC Champ game and I rellay felt sorry for Gramps :p

degibson84 said:
the Browns were not that bad last year. The biggest problem was Starting a rookie at center. That really set the oline back. The RT position was probably the worst spot on the team. Now that is fixed with Tony Pashos coming in. You see the way the line preformed at the end of the year once Mack got the hang of the system and made the right line calls. Both QBs had bad numbers due to the WRs dropping balls right on their numbers. I do agree Brady would have struggled last year at least the first half until the line gelled. I think his balls would have been more catchable as well. Quinn and Anderson both seemed to panic alot and throw the ball as hard as they could on a 5 yard dump off. I hope he can play well if he gets the nod as the starter. not only so my Quinn collection can go back up in value but also for that 2012 conditional pick to be a 5th not a 7th

Back