Football Question from a newbie

well i think you can talk it in here but i will talk to one of the mods to make a collige pigskin talk you could suggest it to like BSC or AC-MIKE

There is no NCAA talk threads, so this would be the place to put it. I will see what I can do on a possible NCAA forum if there is enough interest in one.

natsfan said:
well i think you can talk it in here but i will talk to one of the mods to make a collige pigskin talk you could suggest it to like BSC or AC-MIKE

Thanks for the quick reply. Don't get me wrong. I'm very passionate about the NFL but it all stems from college for me. As much as they **** I've been following SU football for the past 2 decades so I'm just as vocal as the next fan.

Glad you like the mix. I usually work up a new one every other week or so. Nothing like I do with my hands (which is damn near impossible to record on time), but its a smooth transistional mix that the crowd likes. you can even download it with the link in my sig.

OK, I lied, there already is one. Scroll down until you past the four main sports & you should hit it before you get to the chit-chat. It's so underused that I forgot that it was there, lol.

Back