Football Question about 2007 Sp By the Letter Auto Patch Card

Hello...being a Seahawks fan I get duped every year in the lettermen auto department. ANyways in 2007 Sp By the letter there is a Mack Strong Auto Letterman. There is a H for sale on beckett .com and a W for sale on ebay right now... where do they get a H and a W out of Mack Strong? COuld someone please help here.

They are manufactured patches, so they can make any letter they want. However, the letters are usually composed of the last name and team name in football. In Basketball and Baseball the city name is included in the letters as well. But like I said, sometimes they'll be a stray letter signed that makes no sense. For instance I have a Josh Hamilton BTL "K"- K is not in his name, the city or the team.....?

moosehead said:
They are manufactured patches, so they can make any letter they want. However, the letters are usually composed of the last name and team name in football. In Basketball and Baseball the city name is included in the letters as well. But like I said, sometimes they'll be a stray letter signed that makes no sense. For instance I have a Josh Hamilton BTL "K"- K is not in his name, the city or the team.....?

It is in Rookies tho ;)

Back