PSA mail - Illinois RC's and a HOF RC

Zeeck

Sneaky
First off, these are all from my most recent submission. I didn't do too bad except for three Shannon Sharpe 1990 Action Packed RC's that I submitted which all came back as 8's :doh:

kittnerchrome.jpg

Leman1.jpg

Leman2.jpg

mendenhalltchr.jpg

And this one which I'm very pumped about - #359/399!! :cheers:
pierrethomas.jpg

And then Rex Vosburg of Bully Dog Technologies worked a deal with me to get me this card:
hendricks.jpg

Thanks Mike!!! And thanks everyone for looking!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeeck, for some reason, your scans do not show in the thread for me. Everyone else's do, but yours do not. I have to go to "Quote" to see your links and then copy and paste in my browser to see the cards. And it doesn't matter what computer I am using. Just an FYI.

Zeeck, for some reason, your scans do not show in the thread for me. Everyone else's do, but yours do not. I have to go to "Quote" to see your links and then copy and paste in my browser to see the cards. And it doesn't matter what computer I am using. Just an FYI.

That's because I've blocked you individually from viewing my posted images. That way I can post pictures that make fun of you without you knowing.

Actually, no clue on that one, as they're just photobucket links. Anyone else with this problem? First I've heard of it.

odd, i see them fine...

also brian did you check the CL link i sent about Illinois cards?

Yeah, checked it out. They're just a promotional set from about 1990 that can be had for pretty cheap. I certainly appreciate the looking out, though!!

no clue what the PB issue could be...and those 02 topps chrome are known for surface defects, so a 9 is a strong grade...

also had no clue on that illini set, every once in awhile ill check bloomington/rockford/chicago for 'football cards' and see what turns up...usually overpriced junk, but who knows, maybe one day ill find something

That Thomas is sick!! I remember that card from somwhere.....

Thats right Demois leaf break with the cut....

Once again very nice!

Back