Prime time!!

Krusin

retired hippie
I really like Prime this year & have been getting into group breaks & have done well in all. I had the Av's in one break & hit 2 very nice cards. Another member pulled an identical patch of the Landeskog both #'d to 22 & both the patch version, not sure how that happened.

Prime has been nuts, too addicting to say the least ;)

2209764_orig.jpg

8585758_orig.jpg

4946904_orig.jpg

not quite as crazy, but just for Bud ;)

2722406_orig.jpg

and a nice Moose /5 in this years but from 12-13

1289541_orig.jpg

I'm pissed at myself last night i could have picked my PC team in the Lightning in a Prime break 2nd team and skipped since not tons of Bolts stuff and out pops a Stamkos Patch of have the bolt logo Amazing patch . i got sick to my stomach after that.

Bad Ernie, don't 2nd guess yourself.

I have finally received all of the cards from my many Prime breaks, as soon as I have some time I'll post the rest.

Sorry no Bolts, however I am in 2 NT breaks & have them in 1, I'll let you know if I hit anything.

Bud H.

p.s. sorry I've been slow at posting lately, work has been very busy this year. Most of my NET time has been spent getting into GB's & selling stuff on E-Bay.

The Prime is crazy this year as some really nice stuff, so I had to give up a good PC card to land a Mrazek Complete Jersey AU/RC #02/25, I hope I made a good choice.

Nice Stuff Bud and Dwight! :)

Great stuff Dwight. I would be after the Patrick H. , great player I hated to see him traded.

There is one just about like it on Ebay ending tomorrow I think, feel free to make me an offer on it, as you know I'm so hard to deal with and all ;) lol....as you were my first online transaction ever, over 7 years ago :)

Back