Press Pass makes it official.. doors are closed.

Did they officially file chapter 11? If not they may have a legal obligation for redemption cards.

and the crazies are out. I saw some rants on other sites and FB pages about items being put on eBay with stupid prices... and was totally shocked at what people are asking for and what items are selling for.

10 RETAIL packs of 2009 Press Pass - $99.99 !!!
Trevor Bayne 18 card mixed lot (NO autos or race-used) - $12.50 !!!
Dale Earnhardt Sr 3 card lot (nothing special. base cards from 1996) - $50.00 !!!

it's crazy right now. Might have to put my 100 card collection of Jimmie Spencer on the 'bay... let's see... how about $2,000.00 for the entire lot?

and the crazies are out. I saw some rants on other sites and FB pages about items being put on eBay with stupid prices... and was totally shocked at what people are asking for and what items are selling for.

10 RETAIL packs of 2009 Press Pass - $99.99 !!!
Trevor Bayne 18 card mixed lot (NO autos or race-used) - $12.50 !!!
Dale Earnhardt Sr 3 card lot (nothing special. base cards from 1996) - $50.00 !!!

it's crazy right now. Might have to put my 100 card collection of Jimmie Spencer on the 'bay... let's see... how about $2,000.00 for the entire lot?

Jeez, maybe I should put my Jr collection up. 2 autos /10 & /20, Jumbo patch /5, jumbo patch /25, 10 multis /99 or less....... Im thinking about $5,000 should cover it? LOL! :D

Back