Football Potential Fantasy Football League - Card Prizes!!!

TinCastleMusic

Bench Warmer
Still trying to fill the last half of my fantasy football roster, so if you would be interested in playing a little FFB, please send me a PM with your email address and I will hook you up with all of the details!!! The league itself will be run out of ESPN.com and will have a 12 team roster with the standard snake format for draft day (the specific date will be decided once everyone has sent their entry fee in and joins the league). The entry for the league will be two $25 BV or greater football cards, and they must be Autos or GUs to be accepted. If you may be interested or if you have any questions, please PM me or hit me up at:

[email protected]

We only allow MOD's to hold fantasy leagues that are run with card prize entries unless approved by the MOD team. Usually a MOD will have a league like this anyways that always fills up. I'll see what happens & have somebody notify you on this.

tigsfan said:
We only allow MOD's to hold fantasy leagues that are run with card prize entries unless approved by the MOD team. Usually a MOD will have a league like this anyways that always fills up. I'll see what happens & have somebody notify you on this.

That's cool. I was mainly just putting out feelers (since I am usually trading on quite a few other sites besides this one) just to see who would be interested (so it really wouldn't be specific to this site, more of a collection of sites. Just keep me informed! Thanks!

The roster spots are quickly beginning to fill for this league as we currently have 9 spots remaining. If interested, PM me with an email address and I will send you all of the details!!!

There are now only 5 spots remaining!!! If interested, please PM me with an email address and I will send you all of the details. Thanks!

6 spots are still open, and we are officially going with a 12 team roster with an standard snake draft. If interested, please PM me with an email address and I can hook you up with all of the details! Thanks!

Back