Population: 5

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
Just got back from BGS today......

2005 Contenders Matt Cassel BGS 9.5 Pop 5

Cassel95.jpg

This card came out of the same box too....$110 WELL SPENT!!!

RodgersContenders.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, usually centering is the easiest to get 9.5 or 10 on Contenders. Great grade though

I don't see how the card is off center.....but I'm no expert......there is just so much going on in the design that I'm not really sure where to look.

Awesome grade. (guessing that population will go up soon though, every time I think I have a low pop card some knucklehead must submit 30 of em and get 10 9.5s :doh:)

I'm sure it will happen.....especially if he gets dealt to another team.....some guy out there who busts tons of wax and has the luxury of keeping everything probably has a ton of them sitting in a box somewhere just waiting to flood the market with 9.5's:ban:

someone has like 40 of these i know...ive seen them on ebay, also has like 50 SPA...

i sold early, oh well, got like $175 for Exq, SPA, LRS, and Pristine...never did get a contenders, hate the pats

someone has like 40 of these i know...ive seen them on ebay, also has like 50 SPA...

i sold early, oh well, got like $175 for Exq, SPA, LRS, and Pristine...never did get a contenders, hate the pats

I saw that on huge lot of Cassel's on ebay....don't have the $$$ for a lot like that.....I hate the Patsy's too....but Cassel is a USC guy:D

Back