Pokemon card for sale

try001

Bench Warmer
I have aquirred a huuuuuuge lot of pokemon cards in the last couple of days and was wondering if anyone would want to buy all of them or in little lots. I probably have 600-700 cards!!!!! Maybe even More!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So let me know if anyone wants to buy some the type payment would be paypal or ttm will be considered at this time. Thank you to all who buy ahead of time and hopefully we can get rid of these.

Thanks Tom

try001 said:
I have aquirred a huuuuuuge lot of pokemon cards in the last couple of days and was wondering if anyone would want to buy all of them or in little lots. I probably have 600-700 cards!!!!! Maybe even More!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So let me know if anyone wants to buy some the type payment would be paypal or ttm will be considered at this time. Thank you to all who buy ahead of time and hopefully we can get rid of these.

Thanks Tom

cmon guys no one

try001 said:

Thanks Tom

cmon guys no one

Back