Points for Houston Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

OilMan

Bench Warmer
My points for Houston Astros, Rockets, Oilers or Texans...No junk please. Base needs to be vintage also. Mainly looking for vintage but will entertain any offers...Thanks

did the trade part and listed pt amt in it, then went to donate and did that too, not quite sure how it works, but i got all the bases covered...lol. if anything you will end up with 200,000 pts if i did it wrong.

You interested in any of these 2. The Steve Francis books $25 its the gold version #100 2 colors its 02-03. The Mcgrady refractor books at $6 its 06-07. Disregard the Joey Dorsey pic.

HoustonRocketspics.jpg

awe man, the dorsey is the only one that peaked my interest...got any vintage rockets, astros or oilers?

I'll have to look at my stuff and see what I have. Just out of curiosity how many points would you give for the Dorsey?

sorry bake, not a luther fan....looking for vintage or 90's champ players inserts.

NB, i'll take the earls, that will probably wipe me out...lmk what kind of points you are looking for on those or if you would rather me just make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back