people dumping Bollers

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
kinda good for me...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350276746359

i put an offer in on this, its the 3rd one ive seen...its from 2004 Ultimate...for some reason its the 'rarest' of the 3 Bollers...i sold a set of 3 back in the day for $300, i still have 4/7, 1/14, and 7/15, so this will complete a 2nd set...

the cool thing about my current set, the serial numberes 1/7, 01/14, 01/15 :pop:

maybe now the 2005 LCM Mirror Emerald AU 4/5 will surface :think:

guy said he would do $25 AND shipping...i told him ill just bid :snooty: i might bid $15 and ill be watching for suspect bidding

All eBay sellers are right. I know you OR I haven't won ANYTHING recently that we've offered MORE on to end the auction early ... :lollol:

offered $25, he wanted $29 dlvd :roll: got it for $19 dlvd :lollol:

seriously, at some point people will figure out i offer fairly on boller :naughty: but if they want to keep selling to me for a little over half of what i offer and then pay the 8% fees, thats fine too

offered $25, he wanted $29 dlvd :roll: got it for $19 dlvd :lollol:

seriously, at some point people will figure out i offer fairly on boller :naughty: but if they want to keep selling to me for a little over half of what i offer and then pay the 8% fees, thats fine too

someone has a Kittner /15 up with BIN/BO of $89. I offered $10 thinking I was being generous, and he countered with $75. Unfortunately it's not an auction, so he'll just be stuck with a Kittner card forever.

someone has a Kittner /15 up with BIN/BO of $89. I offered $10 thinking I was being generous, and he countered with $75. Unfortunately it's not an auction, so he'll just be stuck with a Kittner card forever.

I didn't know you could make offers to yourself ... :scratch:

Back