PC UD Redemption mail

vetsgt02

Bench Warmer
got these bad boys from UD today!! I am very happy with these redemption's :cheers:

Doucet SPX 236/999 piece from the "I" in his name

doucetspa-1.jpg

Doucet Exquisite /199 piece of the "E" from his name

doucetexq.jpg

Ya I got nervous when I started seeing some of the exquisite redemption's coming back with plain white patches. I got very lucky with both my SPA and SPX

Doucet doesnt have an "I" in his name;)

But either way, its likely from a an Edgerrin James jersey, Warner jersey, or Fitzgerald jersey. My guess is its from a James jersey since UD probably got them cheap during the summer. Just like Calhoun's Exquisites are from Mike Williams jerseys. They were very likely cheap during the time. Donruss is the only one that seems to use the player's actual jersey.

Doucet doesnt have an "I" in his name;)

But either way, its likely from a an Edgerrin James jersey, Warner jersey, or Fitzgerald jersey. My guess is its from a James jersey since UD probably got them cheap during the summer. Just like Calhoun's Exquisites are from Mike Williams jerseys. They were very likely cheap during the time. Donruss is the only one that seems to use the player's actual jersey.

I think he's talking about Doucett III, maybe....but that's a shame they use other peoples jerseys....

oh, nice mail Josh:salut:

Do not feel to bad Ernie they screwed me out of a Jerry west Noble Nameplates auto/25 not once but TWICE then said there was nothing they could do about it...

Back