PC Freebies from Aaron

jwilliammoore

Bench Warmer
BIG THANKS TO Aaron (ar1888) who sent me these great pc items. This is why TCG is the best site around.

Krenzel SPA RC Auto #/990
Hartsock Bowman's Best RC Auto
Hartsock Sweet Spot RC Auto #/699
DSC00041.jpg

Craig Krenzel SI Sep. 4th, 2003 Autographed magazine. :cheers:
DSC00040.jpg

And then this Craig Krenzel 8x10 Auto :cheers:
DSC00039.jpg

Glad you got them okay. Heres a photo of me and Krenzel from when they were signed. You can see the Si on the table in front of us. They were signed at Sports Fest in Chicago in June of 2004.
Kenzelandmejpg.jpg

Glad you got them okay. Heres a photo of me and Krenzel from when they were signed. You can see the Si on the table in front of us. They were signed at Sports Fest in Chicago in June of 2004.
Kenzelandmejpg.jpg

That is very cool. Wish he'd made his way to OKC to sign some stuff before he retired.

Kenzelandmejpg.jpg

theres that sexy manbeard...i was probably at that show, i wouldnt have been recognizable like i was at the cleveland national...i was still active duty, so no facial hair, clean cut :pukerr:

ive got a boatload of david boston rc crap i need to move for about the cost of postage

Ok, since no one else will ask....Aaron, you are a Michigan fan, WTF were you doing getting autos from and shaking hands with Krenzel;)

Ok, since no one else will ask....Aaron, you are a Michigan fan, WTF were you doing getting autos from and shaking hands with Krenzel;)

Krenzel is at least from the the state of Michigan. I told him I was a Michigan fan when he signed it. I asked him to add a "Go Blue" insciption. Without missing a beat he signed the national champs insription. I sent him a 8x10 of above photo to sign about 6 months later, and he obviously rememberd the Go Blue remark. Heres what he signed on the photo.

Krenzelauto.jpg

Back