Paying very well for these 09 Allen & Ginter cards.

First welcome!

But I have to ask two things in disbelief: A) they make cards of sheep shearers :scratch: B) there is a sheep sheering championship :scratch:

First welcome!

But I have to ask two things in disbelief: A) they make cards of sheep shearers :scratch: B) there is a sheep sheering championship :scratch:

Well, there have been cards made in England that show sheep shearing, but 2009 Allen & Ginter is the first card set that I know of to ever feature a certain shearer.

There are sheep shearing competitions all over the country. Loren Opstedahl was the national champion in 2008.

Keith

Well, there have been cards made in England that show sheep shearing, but 2009 Allen & Ginter is the first card set that I know of to ever feature a certain shearer.

There are sheep shearing competitions all over the country. Loren Opstedahl was the national champion in 2008.

Keith

I actually was inspired to look him up after seeing this....dude sounds like a busy man! Now we gotta hope he can take the world championship away from those damn New Zelanders!

Back