Panini Sucks...let's see what happens next...

onyxdragon5977

Massive Jackson Stalker
So i called Panini about my "Equal" redemption for the National Treasures Charles johnson Auto that I got a freaking J.P. Losman for. The lady on the other end in the Phillipines was really nice. She apologized and said to send the 2 cards back along with a letter and some players/teams that I like and they would see what they could do.

Hate Panini. So far...

I may have to do the same, I got the NO AUTOGRAPH card & one from a set I haven't seen till now, Playoff Silver Signatures auto of Delanie Walker. Was this a set made for redemption replacements, can't say I've seen it before.

I may have to do the same, I got the NO AUTOGRAPH card & one from a set I haven't seen till now, Playoff Silver Signatures auto of Delanie Walker. Was this a set made for redemption replacements, can't say I've seen it before.

Pretty sure that is the case on the Walker. Lance Briggs has an autograph in the same set, and it wasn't in packs or anything like that.

Bud, I got a Carlos Rogers auto from that same set. I thought it was better than the Absolute Charles Johnson auto I should have got.

I have a Tanard Jackson coming to me thats a no Auto . It says shipped on Oct 22nd but no tracking number.

Back