Football Panini Official card of the NFL draft

Their stuff has always been garbage, I refuse to buy any of it. Are the draft day cards going to be stickers too? Who wants to buy cards of American sports done buy a foreign company? I won't buy any donruss products either unless Pacrapy lets donruss stay the same and is totally hands off.

Before you choose to call someone out gibson do your homework: Panini is based out of Modena, Italy.

Check out Panini's Website:
Panini

BASED IN MODENA, ITALY.

They have a DIVISION in New York, but they are BASED IN MODENA, ITALY.

Did I miss something?

"The Panini Group, with headquarters in Modena, Italy is the world leader in the collectables and trading cards market."

Seems pretty clear to me.....

So they chose not to update their website and still have their contact info as :

Panini S.p.A. - Viale Emilio Po, 380 - 41100 Modena Italia - Tel +39 059 382450

Not confused.

"No matter if you're energized or skeptical about Panini securing an exclusive NBA license and taking over Donruss, at least those hobby entities will continue. Panini has found its America office with Arlington, Texas-based Donruss."

That is where Donruss is located, they bought Donruss- Of course they're in Arlington now. Regardless if you choose to come to terms with the fact that you are wrong, they're an Italian company based in Italy. It happens to the best of us, get over it.

I'll wait to see how the products look before I judge them, and I have no problems buy cards from a company that is outside the US.

dfr52 said:
I'll wait to see how the products look before I judge them, and I have no problems buy cards from a company that is outside the US.

That is how I feel. I think they will surprise some people.

Wow.... this thread is extremely entertaining... my opinion on the whole thing is... if you are buying a company, its because you think they are either flawed and there is a potential to increase revenue... or you enjoy what they are doing and want to build upon its success.... I really see Donruss improving, especially when Panini is recognizing collectibility such as the Draft Day memoribilia... even if their products stink to high heaven... at least we'll be greeted with great efforts this year by UD... they seem to step their game up when sales look like they'll slack off......

Back