Carson Palmer Quad JSY /75

Oct23245.jpg

Chris Davis Auto /150

Oct23246.jpg

Jerricho Cotchery Jsy/Auto /10

Oct23247.jpg

Patrick Willis Gold Jsy/Auto /99

Oct23248.jpg

Joe Namath/Joe Montana/Dan Marino Patch /15 (Montana Slight 2 Clr)

Oct23249.jpg

also added more scans of lesser crap i got in over the past week, probably go fishing with the HOF Triple and Willis, but would love to avoid eBay if possible :salut:

looking for $75 dlvd on the Willis (last one like it went $75+ s/h) and $80 on the HOF Triple

i can do $25 on the Cotchery here :shifty: im going to go for $30 on the topps boards...

You can sell the Cotchery, I have one of those:salut:

the leonard came in yesterday :salut:

what did you pay for your Cotch? so im not WAYYY off base in my price, which i think would be $30 sell value :shifty: i looked and couldnt find anything similar

I got it cheaper than 30, I wanna say I paid like 25 for it. And I think mines a 2 color patch...I'll have to dig it up.

I got it cheaper than 30, I wanna say I paid like 25 for it. And I think mines a 2 color patch...I'll have to dig it up.

no worries, im not too far off, if he has a huge game i may get some crazy offers...guy on the topps boards has some interest in it...

cotchery needs to sell to pay the fees on either the other exquisites so i can comeout profit that quick...

im $120 deep right now, ive got the HOF jsy up for $119.95, ive got the Patrick wILLIS UP FOR $119.95, AND THE COTCHERY FOR $49.95...

NEED TO SELL $150 TO BE IN PROFIT AFTER FEES

Back