Football Opinions Needed on Player Collecting

DallasBaker81

#1 Timmons Collector
Hey i need some of your opinions on the following question. Right now im collecting Santonio Holmes auto's. Hes on my favorite team and my favorite postition. Problem is im only 15 and alot of older people collect him, making it hard for me to get anything real nice. I would liek to know if you suggest me sticking with him or collecting another fav playe rof mine DeAngelo Williams. I have some nice Santonio's i could to start off DeAngelo It would get a pretty nice start if i did this. If DeAngelo who would you sugeest i colloect. Lmk waht you think thanks!

Stick with Holmes. You have a good start with Holmes already. Besides, that's your team, right? Also, there are going to be just as many people collecting D. Williams, if not more.

ya i would keep with your santonio holmes some1 else i know on another site collects chiefs cards he has larry johnson auto he not willing to trade but my friend found a card he liked.

stick with Holmes you already have some of his cards and Williams would have even ,more people colleting him probably and Holmes is cheaper i would think.

Back