One Card Exquisite Patch Rookie Mailday

Added another one for the Andre Caldwell collection. This time its an Exquisite Patch Rookie Autograph numbered 65/199. Thank you for looking :salut:

AndreCaldwell2008ExquisitePatchAuto.jpg

very nice patch :salut: im not a big fan of the 07 and 08 exquisite yet, but im sure itll grow on me, especially as prices come down...not counting palmer i probably only have 15 07 rcs and i dont currently own any 08s :shock:

after my project maybe ill work on my 07 base veterans set again, especially if i win an auction tonight :shifty: then again i have no clue what i still need...the 08 base is way too expensive and big :snooty:

very nice patch :salut: im not a big fan of the 07 and 08 exquisite yet, but im sure itll grow on me, especially as prices come down...not counting palmer i probably only have 15 07 rcs and i dont currently own any 08s :shock:

after my project maybe ill work on my 07 base veterans set again, especially if i win an auction tonight :shifty: then again i have no clue what i still need...the 08 base is way too expensive and big :snooty:

The 08 base set is way to big, but they are numbered to 75, so a more of a challenge to complete. Possibly a project in a few years. Im with you this is my first 08 and I got one more incoming. I really like the look of them thou, but they are priced crazy thou. I got this one here for like 26 dlvd, so I was happy with the price. Execially with some base cards going for way more then that. As far as the 07 set I have 6 of them, but looking at this auction that has 3 more. Im not sure if Im going to try and complete it, but I would possibly be interested if you have any dups you don't need for 07. Im not sure what I got you might interested in, but hopefully we can do something if you have anything you wanna unload.

Back