Football One Box?

rynesandbergfan23

Bench Warmer
Alright guys, thought this would be an interesting topic, so here is the scenerio.

You can only buy the same company's product, to bust, from now until you go to your grave or until you give up the hobby.

Take in to consideration, value, pull odds, card design, sticker or on card auto, etc..... Also remember to take in to consideration the price of the product, and consider your current budget.

So what box do you buy from here on out?

I've been a fan of Bowman Chrome, Finest Heritage, Turkey Red.....

I'd have to say my favorite is Heritage, so that would be my product, I really like the old card look.

Can i go with some NBA action here? On my current budget, I love Finest. NFL im going with Topps Chrome.

yeah, topps chrome is a nice product as well. but contenders you have the biggest chance of a hit, because there is 4 autos per box.

no offense, but if your looking for a big hit bowman chrome is not the place to go. 90 percent of the time i seen people open up their boxes and get tarvaris jacksons, brandon marshalls, and guys like that. more than anyone tarvaris jackson lol. In the chrome products i would rather buy topps..because their rookies and autos are worth more.

canesfan2011 said:
If money wasnt an object I'd go with National Treasures

If money wasnt an object then Exquisite is the obvious choice. The only thing I like in National Treasures are the cuts and more legends.

Back