One Box Bust 2008 Sp Authentic Football

Well it had been a while since I had opened anything and I got that itch so I decided to get a box of 2008 SP Authentic and try my luck. Well I didn't to hot. I did manage to pull a Patch Autograph rookie, but it was a redemption for a Jordy Nelson. Ill post up scans when I get it from Upper Deck. Other then that here is what I got.

DonovanWoods2008SPARookie.jpg

Donovan Woods Rookie 993/1399

JeromeFelton2008SPARookie.jpg

Jermoe Felton Rookie 687/999

JoeMays2008SPARookie.jpg

Joe Mays Rookie 646/1399

TracyPorter2008SPARookie.jpg

Tracy Porter Rookie 707/999

CalaisCampbell2008SPARookieAuto.jpg

Calais Campbell Rookie Autograph 25/1199

DaJuanMorgan2008SPARookieAuto.jpg

DaJuan Morgan Rookie Autograph 1097/1199

Well you can't win them all thank you for looking :salut:

Yeah at least I did get what was stated. I hope I get a cool patch, but we will see. I was at least hoping to get something to help scotsman with his set, but it seems he had everything. I plan on getting one more box hopefully sometime soon.

Yeah at least I did get what was stated. I hope I get a cool patch, but we will see. I was at least hoping to get something to help scotsman with his set, but it seems he had everything. I plan on getting one more box hopefully sometime soon.

Wow, thanks. Didn't realise that. I don't like being someone who asks for things off breaks unless offered - now you'll make me check those RCs and autos!

Well after checking I am disgusted with your effort. Not one card suitable. You should be ashamed;)

Thanks for the thought though. Really appreciate that.

I am so ashamed :). Seriously its all good. I could only imagine how tough it is for you to track down individual cards for your set, so if I pull something that don't mean anything to me and it'll help you or anyone out, I'm more then happy to do it. That's why were all here right? I love this place for that reason. Its about the love of the hobby not the love of the dollar as it seems to be on other sites.

I am so ashamed :). Seriously its all good. I could only imagine how tough it is for you to track down individual cards for your set, so if I pull something that don't mean anything to me and it'll help you or anyone out, I'm more then happy to do it. That's why were all here right? I love this place for that reason. Its about the love of the hobby not the love of the dollar as it seems to be on other sites.

Quite true.

Back