Olympic hopeful.....

lumm0x

Bench Warmer
A few cards in today. Just heard Carter got the call from Stevie Y putting him on notice that he might be called to join the Canadian Olympic team this weekend. Ryan Getzlaf ruined his ankle and is questionable to be ready so Carter might play in his spot :dance:

07/08 Sweetshot Stick Signings /25 (#4):

SweetShotStickSigningsAuto4.jpg

05/06 UD Rookie Update Inspirations dual auto w/ Joe Thornton /499 (#5 ad Carter's jersey # :dance:):

UDRookieUpdateRookieInspirations-5.jpg

05/06 Hot Prospects auto/patch /199 (#5 & 6):

HotProspectsPrizedProspectsAutoP-5.jpg

HotProspectsPrizedProspectsAutoP-4.jpg

Still don't know who and what you're talking about with those cards. But, nice cards! I see that you've built up a SICK PC of Carter. Hope he plays for team Canada! Go :canada:

yeah, I said it.

Go :canada:

He was the last cut. They opted to go with Patrice Bergeron over him as he played with Crosby in the past and had good chemistry. Bergeron also plays center or wing and has had one of the best face off percentages in the NHL. Yzerman chose a lot of role players and versatile guys. Carter would replace Getzlaf as a big power center though and he's shined internationally before at the World Juniors. I hope he gets to play as that would be a huge thing for him to elevate his game.

Back