old school insert

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
n7-1.jpg

found this thing chilling in an old school lot...looks like I need to clean my scanner screen, because I think this thing is GEM or better

1998 Bowman Chrome Golden Anniversary Fred Taylor RC /50

to give you guys an idea, the only comparable thing I was able to find was a Troy Aikman, and it sold for $65, but this is a RC not a 9th year player

Love Old School stuff. It is one step closer to being Vintage. :cool: Cool that it is #d/50. No-days there are many things that are #d that shouldn't be and others you think should be that are not.

pulling ANYTHING numbered pack then was nearly impossible...remember Donruss Elite /10000?...I finally pulled one like 3-4 years ago when I was bored and found some unopened 91 Donruss that I got in a lot several years prior, pulled a Bonds...they still sell fairly well, and now if you got something serial numbered that high, its not even special...heck I remember pulling some 1 of 40,000 stuff out of Classic in the early 90s, not serial numbered, just 1 of 40,000 and that was a tough pull...

back in 98 I pulled a Bowmans Best Mirror Image Mike Piazza/Ben Patrick (or something like that) Atomic Refractor /25...told my friend and he thought I was full of crap, because no one pulls something like that, BV was $350 and it sold for a little over $100 on eBay back then (he had an account, I didn't even have a computer back then)

Back