Football Ocho Cinco says he will show up for training camp

bhelser

Bench Warmer
CINCINNATI -- Receiver Chad Johnson says he'll report on time for the Cincinnati Bengals' training camp next weekend, but his surgically repaired ankle will probably limit him in practice.

Johnson also said Monday he wants to move on from the fallout of his lobbying for a trade, which included threats to sit out the season if the Bengals didn't deal him. The club refused, turning down a lucrative trade offer from Washington.

The Pro Bowl receiver told The Associated Press he's going to be as flamboyant as ever. He said he's not sure how he'll be received by fans, but he hopes they support him.

LOL I freaking think this guy is hilarious... the NFL should let him do what he wants when he scores LOL he's entertaining LOL

LOVED the "River Dance" LOL!

I agree with the No Prop rule for TD celebrations, but I do not agree with the no teammate rule.

Ocho is the best TD celebration entertainer in the league, and while I agree that it should be a team sport and not 1 player celebrating.....the fans aren't the ones complaining, it is the "No Fun League".

Back