non sports cards

ptclowns

Bench Warmer
I have cards from stars wars(the original) charlie's angels(the original) wwf (or wwe) kiss and a few others if someone is interested. Looking to sell at this time. I dont have a photo bucket yet or even a list but I am going thru my cards that I have and if you are interested I can look for those. Thanks

LMK what Hogan, Savage, Kevin Nash, Sting, Brett Hart, Owen Hart, Andre the Giant, Stone Cold, the Rock (w/ brands, conditions), and what figures (in packages or out, sizes) w/ prices.

can check the cards when I get to them. I was able to look thru some of the boxes I have and came across two figures. they are 1997 I believe one is bret hart and the other is brian pillman, both still in boxes and price tags on them ...

pic

Let me know if this works.. first attempt... still has the price tag from walmart in upper rite corner for 4.96 still in the original package. its from 1997 from jakks pacific. Let me know if you need anymore info.

Attachments

• IMG00145.jpg
    IMG00145.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 15
i was able to get to part of a box today ... have Brett Hart Andre the Giant the Rock in the ones that I was able to look thru .. the Brett and Giant are from 1990 classic numbers 37,38,45,66,76,95 and 123 the Rock is from 2001 fleer number 96 with shane mcmahan on it as well

Hi,

I'm interested in the Charlies Angels and possibly the Star Wars. Let me know a ball park for both together and separate.

Not sure I can do that price you PM'ed. They'd be for a trade with a guy here, and I don't know if he's willing to trade me stuff that would validate that amount.

Back