Nolan Ryan Heavan!!!! Other great Players!!!

KBrooks

Bench Warmer
Trying to figure this site out!! Have boxes of baseball cards!!!! Nolan Ryan collectors are especially in luck. Have 2 Ernie Banks, Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie, Hank Arron/Roger Maris, Johnny Bench Reds Pitcher, Bernie Williams jersey card, other well known players, old and in excellent condition. Have Several albums of Nolan Ryan cards from all companies (Fleer, Topps, Upperdeck, Pacific, Leaf specialty companies(Jimmy Dean Signature Series Complete Sets, Woolworth Set, Coca cola set, Mothers Cookies, K-mart all teams, all years. Several autographed baseballs, Bronze Charter Member Medallion, 22K gold overlayed cards, Topps sealed Stand up candy dispenser, Ticket Stubs, Newspaper Articles, Sets of Other Players!!!! All For Sale!!!!

What all do you have of Ernie Banks, Hank Aaron, Roger Maris, Roberto Clemente, T. Williams, and Mickey Mantle. Years and card nos. would be appreciated. I would also be interested in any 58 Topps you have.

ryancards said:
I collect Nolan Ryan and I'm interested in working some trades. Do you have a list of Ryan's you have for trade? What are you looking for in trade or if you'd like take a look at my trade page.

Home - The RhodeSideInn

LMK Thanks
Arthur

I've got Ryan in my bucket below. I like these:
Ryan and Jeter g/u
2001 Ichiro Suzuki Fleer Futures #230
Any/all Pujols
LMK, thanks.

Interested in a big collection of Nolan Ryan and a few old old cards? I am trying to figure out this site. I can scan cards but I can't figure out how to put them on here. I need to crop them and send them in email. There are so many here. If your interested just email me at [email protected] or give me a call at 304-205-7477 Thanks so much, Kristy

Back