Baseball CLOSED!!! Hit Guaranteed 17 HITS! 1 Hobby Box Each 2023 & 2024 USA Stars & Stripes Plus Mega

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
So nobody here is looking for Skenes, Crews, Christian Moore, Ethan Holliday from 2024 S&S or Druw Jones (which if someone pulls a 1/1 gets 2022 USA Baseball Stars and Stripes Jumbo Materials #60 Druw Jones 17/50) , Wyatt Langford, etc.

There are 17 hits Guaranteed in the break. If one (or more) of the spots fails to get a hit, I will add a hit from one of my previous Stars & Stripes breaks.

1 Hobby Box 2023 USA Stars and Stripes 7 autos/memorabilia + 33 additional cards
1 Hobby Box 2024 USA Stars and Stripes 7 autos/memorabilia and 1 Parallel card.
and
1 Mega 2024 USA Stars and Stripes 3 autos/memorabilia 60 Cards total
Group 17 autos/memorabilia

2023 Panini Stars and Stripes USA Baseball Hobby Box Break Average​

• 7 Hits (Autographs AND/OR Memorabilia)
  • 5 Base/Highlights Parallels (3 Silver and 2 Bronze/Silver/Gold)
  • Another change for 2023 Panini Stars & Stripes USA Baseball is the Optichrome base set. In total, there are 14 parallels, including Silver and Hobby-only Bronze, Silver & Gold (BSG)
Checklist at: https://www.cardboardconnection.com/2023-panini-stars-stripes-usa-baseball-cards

2024 Panini Stars and Stripes USA Baseball Hobby Box Break Average​

• 7 Hits (Autographs AND/OR Memorabilia) and 1 Parallel set.
  • Please watch my Contest 21 Pulled 6 Prospect Relic/Auto cards, a Patch #5/6 and 1 parallel #7/50

2024 Panini Stars and Stripes USA Baseball Mega Box Break Average​

• 3 Hits (Autographs AND/OR Memorabilia)
  • 24 Parallels per box
  • On average, 4 non-base cards per Mega pack

1SeptUSABreak2.jpg
1SeptUSABreak3.jpg
Compare to the other break at $12 that had 2 hits, for an additional $12 there are 17 hits!
Here is how the break would work. There will be 10 spots and the price is $24 per spot.
We will put all 10 spots in the randomizer (using random.org). I will shuffle my deck of cards, cut the deck and the number on the top card will be how many times I will hit the randomizer. This will determine the order of names and the number applied to the card#/serial# you will get in the break.
The cards will dispatched as follows:
1) If the card is serial numbered, the card will be based on the first serial number and in last spot of the number ie: if the number 6/9 on the players card, it will go to who has spot 6, if the serial number 123/999, the card would go to spot 3.

2) If the card is not serial number, it will go to the last number of the card ie: if we pull 2023 card 87 Paul Skenes, the card will go to spot 7.
and
3 If the card does not have a card number, we'll use the first letter of the players' first name. ie. If we pull 2024 Ryan Johnson Signature Materials Blue SM-RJ. "R" being the 17th letter in the alphabet, it would go to spot 7.
Shipping only $4.50 no matter how many spots you take!
If you have any questions or concerns please ask!
Thanks Bob
1/1 Bounty to first to one...
2022 USA Baseball Stars and Stripes Jumbo Materials #60 Druw Jones 17/50
Prizes for additional 1/1s

$5 credit to lowest serial numbered card.

Attachments

• 1SeptUSABreak2.jpg
    1SeptUSABreak2.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1SeptUSABreak4.jpg
    1SeptUSABreak4.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back