nice lil mailday

deimos

Bench Warmer
andersonauto.jpg

giantsstevesmith.jpg

jimbrownauto.jpg

iv alway wanted a jim brown auto:D

comments welcome, thanks for looking:salut:

Awesome pickups! You don't really want that Steve Smith do you? I know you meant to buy the Steve Smith from Carolina so why not just package that one up and send it to me! ;) :lollol:

Isn't that the "other" Steve Smith"? :scratch: We should do a list on how many name-twins there are in the NFL these days.. I remember a few years back, a Seahawks/Jaguars game started off with Josh Scobee kicking off to Josh Scobey :lollol: (or was that the other way around :scratch:)

BTW on the DJ Hackett (the only one in the NFL that I know of so far! - PM incoming)

But sweeeet pickups, and just love the Jim Brown auto, the man is a legend :salut:

Isn't that the "other" Steve Smith"? :scratch: We should do a list on how many name-twins there are in the NFL these days.. I remember a few years back, a Seahawks/Jaguars game started off with Josh Scobee kicking off to Josh Scobey :lollol: (or was that the other way around :scratch:)

BTW on the DJ Hackett (the only one in the NFL that I know of so far! - PM incoming)

But sweeeet pickups, and just love the Jim Brown auto, the man is a legend :salut:
thanks, ill put my bucket link up soon....but my trade bait got desroyed in trades. lmk what you need or what you wanna sell it for.
thanks again:salut:

Back