New US & Canada Auction Site, No Listing Fees!!

Archangel

Bench Warmer
Does anyone want to get in on the ground floor of a new to the US auction site, with no listing
fees??? They just opened to the US last month but have been running overseas for nearly 10 years. I see it as a
ground floor opportunity that might require a little patience to get off the ground here in the US and Canada but
could be well worth it in the long run eBid Online Auction House - Free to List Internet Auctions site for the the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Ireland. Buy and Sell everything and anything without posting or final value fees in our multi-currency online auction environment

Freaks - in NZ, we have a successful auction site with no listing fees and you can sell so many junk with a set price that you would only get 99c for on Ebay.

If that auction site gets running, it will be better than Ebay for sellers ;)

Hands said:
Freaks - in NZ, we have a successful auction site with no listing fees and you can sell so many junk with a set price that you would only get 99c for on Ebay.

If that auction site gets running, it will be better than Ebay for sellers ;)
Are you referring to the eBid NZ site Hands???.........If so, good to get a little international backup! ;)

lol nah mate not that one.....

Ebid NZ will never be successful cos of this site...
www.trademe.co.nz
A rosy preview to Ebid's future?

But Ebid with the right support will kick Ebay's behind :)
I might list a few things there tomorrow and see what happens ;)

Hands said:
lol nah mate not that one.....

Ebid NZ will never be successful cos of this site...
www.trademe.co.nz
A rosy preview to Ebid's future?

But Ebid with the right support will kick Ebay's behind :)
I might list a few things there tomorrow and see what happens ;)
Ahhhhh so that site is NZ specific. I'm hoping that eBid takes off here in the US and smacks eBay down....lol.............we'll see what happens

bump to the top....Since they didn't have parent categories for sports cards and such I contacted the site staff and urged them to add a specific category for cards and memorabilia to their site. 10 days later, lo and behold .....new categories posted for sports cards and memorabilia!!!

Back