NEW: SportsCardFreaks---FREE GROUP BREAK SPOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
Just like before guys, I want you all to read this PM for the information and of course pay close attention to earn a FREE GROUP BREAK SPOT !!!

Simply read this message.... that's it... READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE & PAY CLOSE ATTENTION

Let me start off by once again thanking all you loyal FREAKS, as well as welcoming back you members who I havent seen in some time.

I want to start by reminding you all how important & beneficial it is for you to sign up to become a VERIFIED TRADER on SportsCardFreaks.com.

Our staff realizes that just because you are NEW to our site, that you are NOT new to online trading. So we ask that you apply to become a VERIFIED TRADER to avoid having to send first to our already established members/traders.

To become a VERIFIED TRADER, simply go to your user profile and fill out AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, other site user names, ebay name, email address, mailing address etc (please note that your address, email and phone # is ONLY viewable to MODS/ADMIN...members that you have trades with in TRADE MANAGER can only see your ADDRESS they can NOT see any other PERSONAL INFORMATION) ... you MUST have an address in your profile in order to trade on SportsCardFreaks.com

Next, click HERE and HIT apply... it's THAT simple

After applying, IF you do NOT have a VERIFIED TAG next to your name within 24-48 hours, you do not currently meet the requirements or you have not filled in your profile.

PLEASE follow these RULES during TRANSACTIONS on SCFREAKS

VERIFIED to VERIFIED (send at the same time)

VERIFIED to NON-VERIFIED (Verified can ask that the un-verified member sends first, but it IS ok to send at the same time if that is agreed upon)

NON-VERIFIED TO NON-VERIFIED (send at the same time)

Dealing with MUST SEND FIRST members (NEVER, EVER, send 1st to a MSF member, do NOT send cash, do NOT send Paypal, do NOT send cards)

MSF to MSF (ask an ADMIN to play the "middle man" and have both MSF members send to the ADMIN and they will ship to the MSF members)

NO TRANSACTIONS ALLOWED (do not deal with these members for ANY reason)

SO please GO APPLY to become a VERIFIED TRADER today! (link is in my signature as well)

:party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3:

!! Ebay 2% CASH BACK Rewards !!

The other thing I want to bring to everyones attention is a promotion that EBAY is running right now in beta forum, but will be releasing to ALL ebay users soon...

I got a message from ebay recently taking about them giving back 2% of what you spend on ebay (when you use paypal to pay) and wanted to pass along the link.

CHECK AND SEE IF YOU ARE ELLIGIBLE NOW!!!!

CLICK HERE TO CHECK

:party3: :party3: :party3: :party3: :party3:

SportsCardFreaks.com is always looking for MOTIVATED, POSITIVE, FRIENDLY Traders, so REFER your friends and others CLICK HERE

We are also always on the look out for Future Staff/Moderators, to apply for a position CLICK HERE

If you have ANY questions about these topics, ANY other aspects of the site or trading PLEASE simply respond to this message and I will personally respond!

IF you want a shot at getting a free group break spot click here and respond with any acknowledgement that you read this PM, BUT you must use the word freaktastic... a winner, or winners will be selected before my next announced break.

If you enjoy the site, and are proud to be a part of our community, share your support & feel free to post this pic as your avatar or profile picture.

images.jpg

Thanks for your continued support, I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back