New Ryans/Bama pickups and a couple of shoutouts

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
First the shout outs. Non-card related :shock:

Brian sent me a big ol' stack of live cds: Sublime, Oasis, Bob Marley, U2, G Love and Special Sauce, Led Zeppelin, as well as a cd of the Bob Dylan/Johnny Cash recordings from 1968. Great selection, can't wait to get into all this stuff :band:

Chris sent me a hat and a cow bell from her local hockey team up in Alaska. The hat is cool, wish I had a pic. I'm disappointed she didn't put a fish hook in it though :snooty:

Thanks a bunch you two:D

Just posting new stuff right now, picked up a ton of dupes that I'm too lazy to scan:

#/699 (his only RC)
mathissweetspot.jpg

ryanstexansscore.jpg

#/1000
ryansmcintoshcont1000.jpg

#/25
ryanslcm.jpg

ryansggredng.jpg

#/6, FINALLY found one of these!
ryansselectblack.jpg

Thanks for looking:salut:

The Ryans Select out of 6 came from the shop here, I was going to email you about it and before I knew it the card was listed on ebay... I always check the Ryan stuff that comes in to make sure it is not rare and you might need it.....

Glad you grabbed it!

very cool on the /6

I'm glad the box got to you. I'll have to take a pic of my hat so they can see what it looks like, and my cowbell. I was gonna write "Shake me" on the outside of the box but figured I'd be getting a visit from some federal agents and they'd blow up your box. Just remember if your roommates keep you up late, payback is a *****

aceslogohat.jpg

Aceshat.jpg

Here are pics of what the hat looks like. I had to get in tight on the logo, and yes it has the sorta worn in look, that's the style now

i was kinda lazy on getting pics of the hats on here. i was supposed to take a pic of the obnoxious cow bell too but i'm too lazy for that too

Back