Racing New here...

Welcome aboard! Glad to have ya....hop on into the "Rookie Zone" when ya have a chance and introduce yourself there too ;)

Again, welcome...

Jay

Hiya Scott! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you on board!! :) If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

Hey all,

Thanks for the warm welcome! Good to see a familiar face over here, Jason. I'm hoping someone will be able to come up with some of the Craven cards I need over here - only time will tell!

- Scott

welcome, I dont have any Cravens but check my bucket out
I'm interested in your 99 PPP R.Wallace firesuit

cravenfan07 said:
Hey all,

I am new here but not to the trading game by any means. I was a member over at SCS before it went down, and currently am active on STC, NUTS, Hobbyinsider, and Beckett. If you would like to trade, check out my trade site which I listed below. My primary collection is Ricky Craven - but I have loads more wants on there. Thanks for looking!

- Scott

Cravenfan07's Nascar Cards | Drivers in the 07 Nextel Cup Field Deck: 61/65

toddsr - I didn't see anything I could use for the Wallace - sorry!

Michael - not a lot up here! Glad to see you over here - always a pleasure to see familiar faces over here!

- Scott

cravenfan07 said:
Hey all,

I am new here but not to the trading game by any means. I was a member over at SCS before it went down, and currently am active on STC, NUTS, Hobbyinsider, and Beckett. If you would like to trade, check out my trade site which I listed below. My primary collection is Ricky Craven - but I have loads more wants on there. Thanks for looking!

- Scott

Cravenfan07's Nascar Cards | Drivers in the 07 Nextel Cup Field Deck: 61/65

Hiya Scott, Welcome aboard!!

I can vouch for Scott, an outstanding trader and very good person who will go out of his way to help you.

Back