coffeeabswwb25.jpg

#/10
coffeeabsolutejsyball10.jpg

Ryans Mayo mini thing #/5
ryansmayo5.jpg

:alb:

yeah but i had more :snooty:

Jordan Palmer is in the league

At least both are on active rosters and play on a weekly basis......

And I do have another Darby Exquisite that needs scanned, though with his 11 carries on the season his action may be too extensive for you to appreciate ;)

im refering tot he guy who shipped exquisites not in cases, where i pointed the guy out to you after hitting a few bins, then you found a bin with a palmer and hit it without even telling me about it :snooty:

for a darby exquisite :naughty:

you are being paged on topps again :wall:

I thought that was a freebie exchange thing :doh:

Either way, I got the Darby :dance: , you got a Palmer which I could have apparently flipped for a decent amount since there is a well known Palmer horder who has caused all the Exquisites to dry up............... :shifty:

I thought that was a freebie exchange thing :doh:

Either way, I got the Darby :dance: , you got a Palmer which I could have apparently flipped for a decent amount since there is a well known Palmer horder who has caused all the Exquisites to dry up............... :shifty:

i sent that guy a message asking who they guys holding were and he never got back to me...you should ask him :shifty:

also you still need to sort my bucket...i guess you can wait a few days since my links i uploaded will get busted, and i need to move stuff from there, but ill wait til like monday becasue dave will post something like 'nice deleted files' :roll:

i sent that guy a message asking who they guys holding were and he never got back to me...you should ask him :shifty:

also you still need to sort my bucket...i guess you can wait a few days since my links i uploaded will get busted, and i need to move stuff from there, but ill wait til like monday becasue dave will post something like 'nice deleted files' :roll:

I thought I did again a couple of days ago :wall: For some reason my laptop doesn't work well with photobucket :ban:

Drop me another line when needed and I'll sort it on the desktop :salut:

Back