New arrivals with a milestone

Krusin

retired hippie
Recently won 4 different auctions for the 99 SP signature set. These get me to 88 in hand & the milestone is I'm under 50 to complete, 49 to be exact. I doubt highly I'll finish the set in my lifetime but someone will have fun trying to finish it.

The Brunell was the most expensive one as it's the gold version & the only time I've seen either, I knew Peter the Brunell guy would be bidding so I snipped it a bit higher than I would have normally.

Rodney Harrison, cool pic in a dirty jersey
99SP4.jpg

Muhsin Muhammad, may be a rookie for him I'll have to check
99SP3.jpg

Paul Warfield, Talking about a dirty jersey even his helmet is mud crusted
99SP2.jpg

Mark Brunell, gold version
99SP1.jpg

i see 4 card lots of those up fairly frequently, but they are probably the 'common' ones

Belive me I check each & every one of those. Sometime those lots go cheap, very nice if you need one card & sell or trade the rest at what ever.

I'm getting down to needing some higher $ cards which hardly ever come up for auction. With 137 different auto's in the set seeding odds for the SP's were on up there.

I've yet to see someone break up a large collection of these at one time, if you spot something I might need give me a shout.

Belive me I check each & every one of those. Sometime those lots go cheap, very nice if you need one card & sell or trade the rest at what ever.

I'm getting down to needing some higher $ cards which hardly ever come up for auction. With 137 different auto's in the set seeding odds for the SP's were on up there.

I've yet to see someone break up a large collection of these at one time, if you spot something I might need give me a shout.

if i run across some ill let you know, i usually search autos that end in the next 24-36 hours

Back