NEED a $20-$25 Orioles AUTO or GU'd!

jdthakid36

Bench Warmer
I am looking to trade for a $20-$25 Orioles AUTO or Game Used. PLMK what you have and what you're looking for in trade. Thanks, JOSH

jdthakid36 said:
I am looking to trade for a $20-$25 Orioles AUTO or Game Used. PLMK what you have and what you're looking for in trade. Thanks, JOSH

I got this High-end insert:

2005 Fleer Showcase SH Cal Ripken Jr. BV $20

Any interest?

tigsfan - Let me check and see if my Orioles trader needs it. He has a Nolan Ryan I need, and he's looking for GU'd & AUTO's. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. In the meantime, what would you be looking for in trade? PLMK. Thanks for the reply, JOSH

jdthakid36 said:
tigsfan - Let me check and see if my Orioles trader needs it. He has a Nolan Ryan I need, and he's looking for GU'd & AUTO's. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. In the meantime, what would you be looking for in trade? PLMK. Thanks for the reply, JOSH

Detroit Tigers currently on the roster, but I'll look at your site.:)

Here is the stuff I liked the most.

Todd Helton 2002 Upper Deck Diamond Connection Bat Around Quads w/Wilson, Green, Giles WGGH $25.00
Dontrelle Willis 2004 Upper Deck Vintage Stellar Stat Men Jerseys 4 $10.00
Sean Casey 2005 Leaf Game Collection Bat 7 $8.00
Hideki Matsui 2005 Ultra Season Crowns Game Used Gold 142 19/99 $30.00

tigsfan - i'll get back to you as soon as I hear from the other guy. Also, the Matsui was traded yesterday, sorry. I need to update my site...hopefully tonight.

i got a geronimo gil 02 leaf certified mirror gold (3 color) #ed 25/25 very nice card but never heard of the guy lmk
thanks

tigsfan - Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. He doesn't need the Ripken. I found something he wanted on another site, so my search is over for now. Thanks for the replies. JOSH

Back