NATSFAN.... this kid has REAL Nerve!

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
sends me a PM titled I CAN TELL YOU ARE ON
(like I am avoiding him)
natsfan said:
hello adem i am just wondering why you dont return my pms i sold you a very nice card for a good price and includeed a 1958 wille mays could you please respond to me i need that money what is the devlery confermation number please LET ME KNOW THANKS
MIKE

MY RESPONSE: I kept it as profesional as possible and didnt freak out... much

for the last time... I sent you the money....you got 2 more trades from me SINCE I sent the money and did you see Delivery Confirmation on those? i didnt think it was necessary since you sent first I didnt think I had anything to worry about.... I see that i was wrong

I think it's truely messed up that I have done ANYTHING and everything to help you out on this site and you have the nerve to basically accuse me of trying to rip you off... I have 150+ feedbacks here... 200+ on other trade sites and 3280 on ebay with not so much as a neutral or a negative feedback, I am a mod here on this site and have been a MOD on another site and wouldnt risk my reputtaion for $30

I have NEVER had an issue with a trade and again think you have a LOT of nerve saying that I am avoiding you... I talk to you EVERY time you are in chat and if I didnt return a Private Message to you it is probably because I am...or should I say WAS defending you to other mods or members and trying to get you off of the hook.

I will NOT be taken advantage of and nor will any of SCFREAKS other members... slow shipping... VERY slow shipping or tradig something that you do NOT have in your possesion is NOT ok...and this INCLUDES money.

We value all members on SCFREAKS, but sometimes in some cases, in our site as well as other sites, you just have to cut your loses...please complete the trades that you have withstanding, I dont think CARDJIM is too concerned about your "trade" anymore, but dont expect me to ship out another $30 so that you can make more "deals"

I am done with this.... since it is a "TRADE DISPUTE", please contact another mod about it since it is out of my hands

COMMENTS TO MODS: Yes I know it was dumb not to use DC I always do...unless its on FREE box breaks etc, but I know this kid ripped me off...I packaged it just like a card...money in a toploader bubble mailer etc

my question is if he didnt recieve your money why would he make 2 more deals with you after that? I know for a fact how you send cash ac because I have recieved cash from you in the same manner, got to me just fine. I know if I sent a card and recieved no $ for it I wont have made 2 more deals after that. something smells fishy.

gordo29 said:
my question is if he didnt recieve your money why would he make 2 more deals with you after that? I know for a fact how you send cash ac because I have recieved cash from you in the same manner, got to me just fine. I know if I sent a card and recieved no $ for it I wont have made 2 more deals after that. something smells fishy.

i dont really care that im out 2 autos that i sent him and i got nothing anymore, im done giving a damn, lets just ban his *** and send a message...cause obviously anything you me or god himself is gonna sink in with this kid....

GORDO---THANKS..my thoughts EXACTLY! why would you make 2 MORE deals with someone if you never received the item from the 1st? I was trying to be nice and help the kid with is trades etc...

obviously this kid has done too much bad since our last trade so all I can say is he either does right in making his trades complete or ban. why keep giving him a chance if he doesnt want to make right which would probably lead to more bad trades.

Back