Racing Nationwide Series to become XFINITY Series beginning January 1, 2015.

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
NASCAR.com reports:

NASCAR's No. 2 series will have a new partner beginning in 2015 as Comcast's XFINITY brand becomes the entitlement partner for what is currently known as the Nationwide Series.

The 10-year agreement officially begins Jan. 1, and will see the series renamed the XFINITY Series. XFINITY becomes only the third title sponsor in the program's history, following Anheuser-Busch (1982-2007) and Nationwide ('08-14).

Missing the ol' Busch Series... can't we just go back to calling it that?

I still call it the Busch Series. However I imply to mean bush (league) series, as it was back in the day (all old NASCAR flame outs).

On a somewhat related note, somewhat of a rant I guess, LOL.......... I hate how the name of everything changes every 5 years, its much like the Broncos Stadium. Everybody else knows it as Invesco Field @ Mile High in the USA, but here in Colorado its still called Mile High Stadium, you get a lecture if you call it Invesco to a true Bronco fan, LOL!

Like we said before it's all about money now and Comcast is willing to shell out more money than Nationwide plan and simple.

Back